Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Roadmap to the Future

It occurs to me that the scope of this project might not be entirely clear. So, here is a list of my current Steam Library. The games with an asterisk, I have played less than 5 hours. Italicized games are ones I've played extensively on the console or with non-Steam PC versions.

A Game of Thrones - Genesis
Anno 2070*
Antichamber*
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition*
Borderlands 2
Breath of Death VII*
Crusader Kings II
Cthulu Saves the World*
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble*
Democracy 3*
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition*
Dungeons and Dragons Online*
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Endless Space
Europa Universalis IV*
Fable: The Lost Chapters*
Fallen Enchantress
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Fallout*
Fallout 2*
Fallout Tactics*
Fallout - New Vegas*
FTL: Faster Than Light*
Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy*
Kerbal Space Program
The Last Federation
The Last Remnant*
Long Live the Queen
Might and Magic Heroes VI
Mount & Blade*
Mount & Blade: Warband
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword*
Neverwinter*
Portal*
Portal 2*
Psychonauts*
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
Rogue Legacy*
Rome: Total War*
Saints Row 2*
Saints Row IV*
Saints Row the Third*
The Settlers 7: Path to a Kingdom*
Shadowrun Returns
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion*
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity*
SolForge*
Space Empires IV: Deluxe*
Space Empires V
Starbound
Stardrive*
Terraria
Tropico 4
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines*
Warframe*
X-Com: Enemy Unknown*

So, some of these are redundant, because I got them in a bundle, and some were free, but even leaving those aside I still have a long way to go. This project is going to take awhile. It doesn't help that I plan on playing even the games that haven't cost me any real money. I said I'd play my entire Steam Library, and I meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment