Thursday, June 26, 2014

When you find yourself in a hole . . .

I may have gotten myself in over my head with the whole "Decadent Gamer Challenge" thing. It has been accepted with a vengeance. I have five new games in my Steam Library:

Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
Ride to Hell: Retribution
Secret of the Magic Crystal
Ship Simulator Extremes
Takedown: Red Sabre

Because these games came from my real life friends, in the middle of the Steam Summer Sale, just a week and a half before my birthday, I am certain that they are all top shelf experiences, tailored to my individual tastes and preferences . . .

Bwah, hah, hah, hah!

Because my friends were "generous" enough to give me these games, I will prioritize them highly. I'll finish Recettear first, because dividing my attention between games is how I got this huge backlog in the first place, but after I'm done, Gettysburg will be my next game. Then, I'll work my way down the challenge list until my brain is useless mush, whereupon I'll take a break and recharge my batteries by playing a game I actually expect to enjoy. I'll repeat this process until the challenge list is cleared.

I be not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment