Friday, May 20, 2016

100!

Balloon drop time, people. I've reached 100 games played (counting my two bundle experiments as one each, of course)!

It's kind of a huge deal for me. This is the longest I've stuck with any single project in my entire life. And there's still two more years to go . . . It's a shame I can't earn some honorary Bachelor's degree in videogameology, but the intrinsic value of the task is reward enough for me.

The blog will be taking a brief hiatus until Monday morning, whereupon I will revisit one of my first 100 games, to tie up some loose ends and take care of some unfinished business.

The particular game I play will be decided by this rpg.net poll. Whichever of the five nominees is ahead in votes by the time I'm ready to come back will be the game I play. I'm under the impression this will be interesting because having played so many games in so short a timespan can't help but change a person. We'll see if I'm proven right.

Anyway. I'm doing my little happy dance, because this feels like a real accomplishment, even if it is only outstanding excellence in the field of wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment