Friday, May 18, 2018

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - 15/20 hours

I'm crawling towards the end, but the going is rough. I got to a point where I was doing the 3 module random bombs in 30-60 seconds, and I just couldn't take it any more. I was looking at potentially hundreds of bombs before the end. So I went back to the "extreme" bombs, to try and get my 9th achievement.

Then, after a little while, I did it. I didn't think it would be possible, but I defused the hardcore bomb, with 9 regular modules and 2 needy modules. The only place I have to go after this is the "exotic" bombs, which each have their own weird gimmick (like the "Blinkenlights" bomb, which has 5 simon says modules and not enough time to finish them in sequence). I've already got 3 out of the six done, but the other 3 are so tedious and demanding that even 30 second random bombs would be more entertaining.

I guess at this point it's a pure battle of wills. I just have to force myself to tackle bomb after bomb for the next 5 hours. Then, I'll never have to play this game again, completely obviating the whole reason it was bought for me in the first place . . .

I may not have thought this through.

No comments:

Post a Comment